1. Eden of the East: It’s well animated and people actually wear different clothes sometimes; the story is nice too. The OP is from Oasis, but you’re all anime nerds and you wouldn’t know what Oasis is.
2. My Neighbor Totoro: My furry friend is better than your friend, and I have a catbus. It’s so awesome Toy Story 3 had a reference to it.
3. Little Nemo: This was a good movie when I was a kid; damn this was made in 1989?
4. Spirited Away/Howl’s Moving Castle/Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: Problem, male protagonists?
[insert some good anime here]…
My guilty pleasure anime:
10. Gurren Lagann: My drill will pierce your heaven.