Don’t mind me — just collecting my thoughts. Everything in this post is subject to change (but probably not).
These are locked in.
- Double Decker! Doug & Kirill – Seems fun. Closest thing to a Tiger & Bunny sequel.
- Goblin Slayer – Probably stupid.
- Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara – Has potential. Looks nice.
- Seishun Buta Yarou – Has potential. Airing in the middle of the week helps, ’cause it’s not like I have much to watch on Wednesdays.
- SSSS.GRIDMAN – loltrigger
- Sword Art Online III – I mean, I gotta… It’s like when the king asks you to save the princess from the evil wizard. You can try to say no, but he’ll just ask again.
I gotta see for myself if these can keep my interest. Some shows need more than one episode to draw me in.
- Akanesasu Shoujo (The Girl in Twilight) – I’ll probably lose interest halfway through.
- Golden Kamuy 2 – Doesn’t seem like the manga is ending anytime soon, and I hate stories with a lack of closure.
- Hangyaku-sei Million Arthur
- Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru – It better get interesting real fast, though.
- Ken En Ken: Aoki Kagayaki – Weak production values, but the story might have promise.
- Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet – Eh, might be fun to mock.
- RELEASE THE SPYCE – Just for the dumb name.
- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken – Might lose interest halfway through.
- Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudou-bu
- Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc to Renkin no Kishi
Might Continue Blogging
- Banana Fish – Still undecided.
Will Watch But Not Blog
- Ace Attorney 2
Well, I can’t watch everything. Feel free to try and change my mind on some of these shows.
- Anima Yell!
- Bakutsuri Bar Hunter
- Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama.
- Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu
- Fairy Tail
- Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
- Gakuen Basara
- Gurazeni 2
- Hu Li Zhi Sheng
- Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin
- JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze – Too far behind.
- Karakuri Circus
- Kira Kira Happy * Hirake! Cocotama
- Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo
- Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
- Senran Kagura 2
- Sora to Umi no Aida – Too dumb.
- Souten no Ken: REGENESIS 2
- Thunderbolt Fantasy 2
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III
- Tokyo Ghoul:re 2 – See Sora to Umi no Aida.
- Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san
- Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru
- Yagate Kimi ni Naru
- Zombie Land Saga – Boring.
I heard Yagate Kimi ni Naru is a decent yuri without a trashy/toxic relationship… Wouldn’t mind something wholesome for a change, so I’m gonna check it out.
And I’ll probably follow Tokyo Ghoul too, not sure why… Here’s hoping for some good shows!
We all like to watch dumpster fires in action.
If you like 90s series I would recommend you Karakuri Circus.
Yeah, I can’t say I like 90s anime more than any other decade.
Yagakimi deserves a chance is a nice story of romance pls.
Be honest — nobody wants my opinion on that show.
Your mocking posts are so fun! But Juliet is going to end up dropped unless it gets better really fast.
As someone who has read the first few chapters of the manga in the past, it isn’t going to happen. It does get dumber but not in a way that I think you would find interesting or hilarious.
I just want to drop in to say that each JoJo story is self-contained. There are characters and plot points from previous stories but you are not required to know them. Will not affect your enjoyment in anyway.
It’s pretty well adapted so far with a strong production. It would be cool to see you write about it.
There’s a good chance I wouldn’t like it, then fans wouldn’t like me not liking it, and it’s just a huge mess. While I’m more than happy to go to the grave with my distaste for certain shows like SAO and Mahouka, life’s too short to get into internet arguments over everything.